I have a gap between work travel coming up, and I am trying to brainstorm some fun ideas for scenarios instead of the standard “setup and kill” game I tend towards. Ideas are welcome for what you’d like to see! With luck I can play a game sometime next week and hopefully post a battle report full of pictures soon after.
- Civil War battle with the same posse on both sides
- Robot invasion with special rules for shields (Armor reduces damage maybe?)
- Rescue mission with patrolling enemies, or stop a hanging of an ally
- Start with half the posse unarmed in a saloon for a bar fight scenario
- Board with high cliffs and a central valley, lots of climbing
- Board with a tunnel sublevel (Space Hulk tiles) representing a mine?
- Board with packed city terrain with rules for jumping roof to roof, and all posses start above the ground
I think I’ll whip up some extra rules for combat at night, since I think that would suit some of the scenarios (Bar Fight and Rescue mainly).